Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vacation in Nevada

August 7, 2010

We just spent 2 weeks in Nevada with our friends Jane and Ken Stanley. We had a wonderful time and spent a little of our time shopping for a new home. If you are interested in checking out the one we thought was quite nice, visit http://realtyonelv.idxco.com/idx/2350/photoGallery.php?idxID=039&listingID=1042405. It is just what we would like to have as it will give Sondra, as well as Oren and I, with a master bedroom. The price is half what one in Alaska costs and this is very tempting. Oh well, we can all dream, can't we?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I didn't have time to click on your link, but wanted to leave warm fuzzies! Any vacation is a good vacation!

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Hi, you left a commment on my blog about a brag book page freebie from my bugs in my pocket freebie, that was a freebie from my CT but if you give me some time today I will gladly reupload it on a todays post using my acct. Maybe her's messed up or something.

Just check back on my blog here in a little while.

http://aprilsscrapaholic.blogspot.com

ApriltheScrapaholic

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

PS. I will gladly make those names for you. Some of them like Amanda have already been made. Will have to check on the other. I'll re-post them if I have them done already and check back on the others to get them when I make them.

ApriltheScrapaholic